Monday, October 18, 2010

Irony.

Is this just me? Or does this happen to other people also?

It seems that everyone I ever kissed, dated, or liked in high school, or jr. high is INCREDIBLY UGLY. Someone will bring someone up in random conversation "Oh yeah I saw so&so yesterday." - "Yeah, I dated him in high school." - "seriously... sick." Hahahaha. It just seems to happen to me that way. All of these people were attractive when I liked them. But now there nasty, ugly, druggies, or pathetic white trash smokers. Or something of that nature. I'm embarassed of almost everyone I've dated. Hahahahahhaha.

Now, of course on the flip side. Guys that I REJECTED in high school, for whatever reason.....are now gorgeous, smart, funny nice guys. Husband type material. Be nice to nerds, you're going to end up wanting to marry one someday.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha. this post is amazing.

    I am also embarrassed by my past boyfriends... or even just unofficial somethings. I had HORRID taste. HAD being the key word. ;)

    ReplyDelete