Monday, October 21, 2013

my blog is compromised!

I showed Nick my blog! Ah! Probably not the best idea I've ever had. Letting him into my head entirely. Some things are better left unsaid. I'm sure everything will be fine since he's my boyfriend & all. Oh yes, we're official now. :) Nick isn't the super stalkie type. Nothing like me! hahaha. Horrible stalker. I'm a girl though, it comes with the territory right? Yeah. I'll just pretend it's okay. hahah. But now i'm terrified of posting things and having him stalk them! haha. I could always make my blog private. But maybe I eventually want him to read it? Maybe that's why I showed him in the first place? hm. Don't know. Don't care.

I'll continue blogging my thoughts without any thought to the possible consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment