Monday, October 21, 2013

boyfran.

There's just one thing I wish I could change about me & Nick getting together. I was very specific on not saying 'love' that we 'loved' eachother. And of course, the time he decides to say it to me. I'm absolutely sloshed. I can recall the word, but nothing else. And him saying immediately "you don't need to say anything." It's just all so fuzzy. I wish it was more romantic. More memorable. More, better? But cutest thing. The next night, we start talking about other stuff- getting tired & ready to go to bed and he says "I meant it." And I say "meant what?" He replied "you'll figure it out." there was a brief pause, and then I said "I love you too." 

ADORBS right!? hahaahaha. It was super cute. So I guess that made up for the original ' i love you. '

2 comments:

  1. When Kevin finally said the L word to me.. we were in a huge fight & i was bawling & he said I JUST LOVE YOU OKAY?! soo not perfect but he sure meant it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds pretty similar actually. I was drunk out of my mind and fighting with Nick about I'm not even sure what? And I was crying telling him I was going to have someone come pick me up from his house. And he kept trying to talk me out of it and I kept asking why and he finally said ' BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! ...and it completely got quiet. and he said immediately " you don't need to say anything back.' It must have comforted me because I immediately stopped crying and yelling and passed out. hahah. PS. I'm so surprised someone read my blog! haha.

      Delete