Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's been awhile.

Hey bloggie.
It's been awhile since I've blogged. I've been really busy with Nicholas. And it's kind of awkward to try and blog about him while he's sitting right next to me! hahah. Me & Nick have been official since Oct 20th. Which isn't long at all. But i'm so desperately in love with him. I've literally NEVER felt like this before. I can go on with all these other cliche quotes that I always thought were bull shit. But they're really not. Sometimes you DO really JUST KNOW. I love him more then I have EVER loved ANYONE. In my entire life. He IS my other half. I depend on him. I feel incomplete without him. I hate being without him. For even a second. I hate when he's at work. I hate when i'm at work. I hate when I can't sleep with him. I just want to spend EVERY SECOND WITH HIM! I'm freaking OBSESSED! haha. In a good romantic cute way. haha. Really though. He just left, and I already miss him. I would give up EVERYTHING for him. I would do ANYTHING for him. And I know most of these things should be accustom in a relationship, and i've been in plenty. But I've never felt like I was completely content with them. I always thought in the back of my mind, what about my ex boyfriend, what about guys I haven't got the chance to meet, I always somewhat second guessed being with them. I somewhat saw myself marrying them, but just because that's what is expected when you're together for a certain amount of time. I find myself fantasizing about mine & nicks life together. And how we'd be living together, getting married, having children. I CRAVE that life with him. I'm actively trying to get there. I'm so in love with him I can't even try to attempt to describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment