Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Engagement, Living together, Marriage, Children.

That's my order.
I want to live with Nicholas. DESPERATELY. as you could guess from my last post. I NEED to get out of my house. For 298732987432897 reasons. I want to live with Nick more then I've ever wanted to live with anyone. I can't imagine ever getting sick of him. I want to be around him ALL THE TIME. But I do have a disclaimer. I want a ring on my finger first. I want to live with him before we're actually married. But I do what that commitment that we both now that it's what we ultimately want and are headed for. But I want it to happen NOW! The only somewhat time we've talked about it that he's given me a time-frame he told me A YEAR! A YEAR! That may sound reasonable under different circumstances. But I don't know if I could handle a year of doing what were doing. I need more time with him. I need to sleep with him every night. I need to wake up to him every morning. At the same time I don't want to rush any commitment that he's not ready for on his part. Which is exactly why i'm telling this to my blog and not him. But I'm so ready for it NOW! gahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment